“BeTsel HaDuvdevan” (In the Shade of the Cherry Tree) - Hospitality in the Druze Village
Beit Jann – Upper Galilee
Luxury Suites for families, providing peace and privacy for parents and children, in the shade of the cherry tree.
A peaceful beauty spot on the S.E. outskirts of Beit Jann, in the heart of the Mount Meron Nature reserve.
The suites have a view of the entrance tof the Al Assel Wadi which joins Mount Ari and Mount Tsafrir to the north... breathtaking scenery with the village buildings set in a stunning rural landscape.
The surrounding Cherry Orchards also add to the special atmosphere and during the season you can pick your own cherries.
Attractions and Pampering:
* Guided tour of the village, including “The Ancient House” (Visitors' Centre – Druze History and Culture), “Aya Natural Soap Factory (by prior arrangement)
* Holistic Treatments carried out by professional, qualified therapists.
* Jeep Trips and ATV Trips (by prior arrangement)
* Swimming Pool situated at the foot of Mount Tsafrir. (Our visitors enjoy a Special Discount)
Authentic Druze cuisine:
* Sumptuous Breakfast: lebane (soft white goats' cheese), manakish (pita-like-bread baked with various toppings, omelettes, Druze pita-bread, hyssop etc.
* Abundant Evening Meal: stuffed vine leaves, makluba (“upside-down” rice and aubergine casserole, usually with meat), siniya (ground lamb with tehine), Magdera (salad with lentils, bulger wheat) … (By prior arrangement)
* Six family suites, carefully fitted out with the best furniture and every amenity for the comfort of our visitors.
* Each suite has two air-conditioned rooms (parents+children)
* Seating area with LCD television
* Kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave oven and electric kettle.
* Bathroom with a luxurious Hot Tub
* Large shared deck
* Beautiful garden furnished with a swing-chair and all around, blossoming, fragrant flowers.