נוף ארץ הגליל
Mitzpe Netofa – Religious community lodging – Lower Galilee Region
Modest and kosher Zimmers for the religious community
In the hills of the Galilee in this magical place filled with greenery, you will find these 2 Zimmer units that will allow you to relax and unwind.
The first unit “Nof Eretz Ha’Galil” is a large unit with up to 10 beds suitable for 2 couples or 2 families who wish to stay together.
The second unit “Tzlilim Levanim” is a white wooden Zimmer which gives absolute relaxation and purification. The Zimmer is suitable for couples and families with up to 6 beds.
The “Nof Eretz Ha”Galil” Zimmer
The Zimmer overlooks the Netofa Valley filled with greenery and fruit trees and in the evening you can enjoy the most spectacular sunsets and the caressing breeze. The area is very tranquil which will allow you to refresh the body and soul.
The Zimmer has beautifully designed rooms, each in different styles. One is covered by antique stone and the other by wood and the children’s bedroom has a garden theme which will make them feel like they are in the middle of nature. There is a large dining room for large families who wish to dine together.
In addition the Zimmer includes the following:
- The Zimmer is equipped with all the necessary utensils required for religious families.
- A large dining room for large families who wish to dine together.
- Fireplace for the winter months
- Plasma television and DVD in all rooms plus a movie library
- Sound system suitable for CD’s and MP4 and USB key memory output.
- Wireless internet
- Indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna and swimming pool.
The “Tzlilim Levanim” Zimmer
This white Zimmer is made from wood and radiates a pure and clean atmosphere. The Zimmer is suitable for couples or families with up to 4 children. There are two separate rooms for the parents and children. We have taken care to give the children our priority and they will find lots of games in the room to keep them occupied, especially over the Sabbath.
The Zimmer is situated in the garden and there is a comfy seating area outside by the fruit trees.
In the courtyard:
- A fully equipped barbeque area
- Seating areas around the swimming pool.
- Relaxing seating areas for the adults.
- A private swimming pool just for you and the family during the summer season. Each Zimmer will have separate bathing hours.
- Outdoor spa Jacuzzi for couples which operates during the evening hours only. Each Zimmer will have separate bathing hours (not for children).
- Double Sauna which operates during the evening hours only. Each Zimmer will be able to use the Sauna at separate times.
- Games corner for infants and a large trampoline for the children (the trampoline may only be used with signed authority by the parents).
- Herbal plants which can be picked to be used in the Zimmer
- Fruit orchard (no fruit picking is allowed).
- Relaxing night lighting
- A pathway to the swimming pool and garden.
On the settlement:
- The settlement has full religious services with a synagogue, mikveh for women and Torah lessons.
- Mini market (kosher)
- On weekends catering to the Zimmer is available (all kosher, suitable for all requirements)
- The settlement is located in the heart of the Lower Galilee and is very close to the many attractions in the area such as: the Sea of Galilee, the Hermon Mountains, the Golan Heights and nearby streams. There are also a number of walking routes around the village.
Luxuries at “Nof Eretz Ha’Galil” (by advance reservation and at additional charge):
- Special events can be celebrated such as: birthdays, wedding anniversaries, bridal celebrations, honeymoons etc.
- A rich country breakfast is available – strictly kosher.
- Body treatments are available
- The Sabbath at Mitzpe Netofa is a once in a lifetime experience. The peaceful atmosphere without cars and only the sound of the birds and the clean air will rejuvenate your body and soul. The large synagogue in the village will welcome all guests and also you may take a nice stroll around the village and enjoy the beautiful environment.
In addition you can walk to the observation tower which overlooks the entire area.
Please respect our requirements:
- This is a religious settlement as is the Zimmer
- The settlement and Zimmer is strictly kosher
- Barbeques and televisions are not to be used on the Sabbath
- Driving is strictly forbidden on the Sabbath.
- The swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi may not be used on the Sabbath
- Modest clothing must be worn at all times
- Each Zimmer will have separate hours to use the swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi.
We will be happy to welcome you.
For more information about the Zimmers, please press the link featured at the top of the page.
The “Nof Eretz Ha”Galil” and Tzlilim Levanim rooms