אהבה בגבהים – סוויטות מפוארות
Ahava Bagvahim Suites
Country lodging on Moshav Kerem Ben Zimra –
At Kerem Ben Zimra at
Outside the suites you will enjoy a large well kept courtyard with seating areas and hammocks facing the pastoral view and in addition a huge luxury spa Jacuzzi.
The Zimmers are suitable for couples searching for privacy and lots of peace and quiet.
Upon your arrival to your suite, a fruit basket, a bottle of wine, chocolates, biscuits, milk, mineral water, soft drinks, body lotion, bath salts and minerals and other luxuries will await you.
· You may reserve a rich and selective breakfast (please book in advance).
· Luxury body treatments are available (please book in advance).
In the suites you will find the following:
· A bedroom including a large double bed
· In a separate room there is a large double Jacuzzi with special colored lighting which faces the magical views of the
· Computer and internet connection.
· Kitchenette with utensils
· Espresso machine
· LCD television with cable
· Home theater system and DVD
· Air conditioning
· A seating corner
· Other luxuries and surprises will await you in your suite for maximum comfort.
In the courtyard:
· The suites are situated on the mountain top facing the
· Benches and seating areas facing the view.
· Swimming pool
· Night lighting
כרם בין זימרה Kerem Ben Zimra –
Kerem Ben Zimra is a moshav near Zefat in the Upper Galilee Region of northern
The moshav was founded in 1949 and is named after Rabbi David Ben Zimra who was buried with his father near the moshav. Rabbi Meir Yehuda Getz, a kabbalist and the first Rabbi of the Western Wall in
The moshav has many Zimmers suitable for couples and families which are of very high quality and offer the most spectacular view of the