“Bain Har Le Shamayim” (Between the Hill and the Sky) – Guest Rooms on the Hilltop
Beit Jann – Upper Galilee
The Guest Rooms at “Bain Har Le Shamayim” (Between the Hill and the Sky), live up to their name!
At a height of almost 3,500' – the highest place in Israel – on top of Mount Tsafrir in the Druze village of Beit Jann, with a view of the mountains, you will find Guest Rooms for a memorable holiday.
Here you will find Guest Rooms which can accommodate couples and families, with a kitchenette, shower, a huge patio, a uniquely-designed, Syrian Pool at the centre of a
spacious garden, games for children, a Handicrafts area and a Barbecue area.
Typical Druze Breakfast with a wide variety of dishes and pastries with generous servings.
Pampering which can be ordered in advance:
* Druze midday and evening meals in the serenity of the mountains countryside. (Must be ordered in advance)
* On Fridays, baked-goods, straight from the oven to your breakfast table (included in the price).
* A variety of Body Treatments and Cosmetic Treatments are available.
* Birthday Celebrations can be arranged on the site.
* Herbal Tea area
* Every weekend there is a Surprise.
* Guided Tours of the area
* Fruit picking (in season)
* Jeep Tours
The Guest Rooms:
* Equipped Kitchenette
* Seating area
* Toilet and Shower
* Spacious, well-cared-for garden with a uniquely-designed, Syrian Pool as its centre-piece.
* Seating areas looking out on spectacular scenery.
* Huge Patio
* Barbecue Area
* Play Area for Children
* Handicrafts and Drawing Area
* Special Night Lighting