אורחן כפר מסריק
Orchan Kfar Masarik
Kibbutz Kfar Masarik– Western Galilee Region
Kibbutz Kfar Masarik is located on the coast near the shores of Akko and Rosh Hanikra. At the Orchan Kfar Masarik we offer comfortable accommodation surrounded by beautiful greenery in typical Kibbutz style.
We now have 2 new elegant wooden cabins.
The kibbutz is very close by to the many attractions and leisure attractions in the area for the whole family and our apartments and wooden cabins are suitable for individuals, couples and families.
In each unit you will find a kitchenette with a refrigerator, electric kettle and microwave, dining area, air conditioning, cable television, Jacuzzi, shower and toilet.
Each unit has a balcony with a seating area facing the magical view.
For travel groups/cyclists and families a large accommodation village tent:
We have a huge accommodation tent which is fully equipped and very comfortable at very reasonable rates.
For our guests:
Our guests can enjoy the swimming pool open during season until 8pm.
We also have a large hall for lectures or meetings.
Our rates include breakfast which is served in the Kibbutz dining room.
Lunch and dinner are also available at an extra charge.
There are a variety of attractions and leisure activities at the Orchan Kfar Masarik:
- Swimming pool which is open during the summer until the evening.
- On Sundays you may join in with the Israeli folk dancing and on Fridays there is a local pub (free entrance).
- The dining room holds dance parties for the over 30’s at an additional charge.
- During the Jewish holidays our guests can celebrate with us in country/agricultural style.
- Dairy barn – you are welcome to visit the dairy barn.
- Fish ponds and in the fields – for nature lovers you may walk around the fields and see many of the birds and the many fish ponds that surround the kibbutz.