The accommodation units at the Parod Holiday Village are air conditioned and fully furnished and are suitable for couples, families and groups who wish to enjoy a special holiday in a kibbutz country atmosphere.
Parod Holiday Village
Country Lodging on Kibbutz Parod – Upper Galilee Region
The accommodation units at the Parod Holiday Village are air conditioned and fully furnished and are suitable for couples, families and groups who wish to enjoy a special holiday in a kibbutz country atmosphere. Lodging includes bed and breakfast with a rich Israeli country breakfast. The Parod Holiday Village is situated between Acre and Zefat and traveling is easy and accessible to these spots as well as to the Sea of Galilee, Tiberias, Nazareth and many other destinations in the Galilee. Parod is 600 meters high above the Sea of Galilee and offers a spectacular view with fresh air, peace and quiet which will allow you to enjoy a relaxing country holiday.
The Accommodation Units
The Parod Holiday Village offers 3 types of rooms:
2½ room apartments with wheelchair access, 2 room apartments and 1 bedroom apartments which all include the following:
- Kitchenette with a refrigerator and coffee corner
- Air conditioning
- Television and radio
- Lawn areas, olive trees and barbeque corner.
- Kosher breakfasts served in the Kibbutz dining room.
Brand new at the Parod Holiday Village, weekends introduced by the Israel Theosophy Association with meditation, theosophy and self awareness courses.
In the courtyard:
- Beautiful lawn areas
- Game facilities
- Seating areas
- Swimming pool
- Barbeque area
- Olive trees
- Night lighting
At Kibbutz Parod
- Entrance to the swimming pool and water slides in the summer season
- Kosher breakfasts served in the kibbutz dining room
- Convention hall and synagogue.
- Club and playroom for the children.
- Tennis, basketball and football courts
- Table tennis
Leisure and attractions in the area:
Kibbutz Parod is located in the center of the main leisure sites and nature reserves of:
- Mount Meron Nature Reserve
- Nahal Amoud with water springs and orchards
- Nahal Parod which flows strongly during the winter and spring seasons into a wonderful waterfall and has one of the most beautiful blossoming seasons.
- Kavery Zadikim – Sacred burial sites all over the Galilee
- Visits to the Druze villages with wonderful hospitality and traditional dishes.
During the year:
- The Karmiel Dance Festival
- The Zefat Folk Music Festival
- The Acre Theater Festival
- Music and Nature at Gush Segev
- Public religious ceremonies at Mount Meron (Lag Ba’Omer)
We are happy to welcome you to the Parod Holiday Village
פרוד Parod –
Parod was established in 1949 and is a kibbutz in the upper Galilee near Zefat. The name “Parod” is based on the name of the ancient Jewish community Paradia and the name which means “separated” may also come from the fact that the community is located between the upper and lower Galilee.
Facilities and amenities
Breakfast with fee
Pool free entrance
Suitable for families and groups
Show all facilities
Rooms for couples and families
Ranking and Special Sales
1 night: 500 NIS for a couple, 2 nights: 250 NIS for a couple - total for 2 nights on mid-week: 750 NIS
1 night: 600 NIS for a couple, 2 night: 300 NIS for a couple - total for 2 nights on weekend: 900 NIS
Israeli breakfast included, האירוח לזוג כולל א.בוקר.
כל ילד נוסף 125 ש``ח לכל לילה
Couples and Families (16 units)
review are published only after a review and by our decision.
The reviews are written by visitors, and zimmeril.com doesn't hold any responsibility on its content.