Haifa Guest House
The Haifa guest house resides at the southern entrance to the city, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
16 rooms with A/C, shower and bathroom, T.V. and mini-bar.
The Dining Room seats 150. Breakfast included in price. Additional meals (including packaged meals) should be ordered in advance. Food is Kosher.
East of highway #4, up Derech Froid.
Egged bus lines: 43, 44, 3a, 114. Busses from Tiberias, Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. Train from Nahariya and Tel Aviv.
Fri.: Coordinate in advance
Additional Services and Accommodations:
Beverage vending machines.
Nearby Sites, Attractions and Walking routes:
- Baha'i Gardens, Haifa Cable car, The Statue Garden, the Zoo.
- The Technoda, Haifa Museum, the Ha'apala and Navy Museum.
- Muhraka, Rakefet stream, Daliyat El Carmel, Ousafia
- The Carmel reservation: Yagur stream, Hame'arot stream, Little Switerland.
Welcome to the accommodations Haifa Guest House at Haifa.
|Detailed below is the primary information regarding the site and the variety of services and facilities it offers.|
A more detailed and full account will be uploaded soon.
|At the site there are accomodations (Zimmers) as follows:|
- Accommodations suitable for families and/or groups
- Rooms for couples and families
- Accommodation is on a lodging and breakfast basis
Services and amenities in your room:
- Pets are not allowed
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Rooms/Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Facilities are suitable for groups with bicycles
- Facilities are suitable for groups with 4X4 vehicles
- Facilities are suitable for groups with motorcycles
- Air conditioning available
- Single room
- Bedroom plus living room
BathroomLiving roomFacilitiesMethods of paymentMeal Options:
- Free hot drinks - coffee, tea, milk, sugar
- Fridge & Freezer
- The meals are kosher or strictly kosher (lemehadrin)
- Other meals also available through order