Country Lodging on Moshav Sde Yitzhak– The Sharon Plain
This modern country style accommodation unit is situated in the heart of the agricultural estate on Moshav Sde Yitzhak and is suitable for couples and families. The unit is surrounded by large flower beds that blossom all year round.
Nearby to the moshav are the flowing Hedera, Haviva and Yitzhak streams and beside them is the Bizat Zitah nature reserve with rich plants set with walking and cycling paths in a peaceful country atmosphere.
The unit is air conditioned and has a large fire place, wireless internet, a seating area, a large cozy bed, satellite television and DVD and a kitchen with utensils.
Outside the unit you can enjoy a lovely green garden with a barbeque corner and bicycles for our guests’ enjoyment.
- A rich country breakfast is available (by advance reservation).
- Relaxing body massages and treatments are available including:
- Swedish massage – luxury or deep massages with aromatic oils.
- Shiatsu – movement of joints
- Reflexology and hand and foot analysis.
All the treatments are professional and held in the clinic on Moshav Sde Yitzhak in a pleasant country atmosphere.
A special gift for each guest – a bottle of our home made natural olive oil and soap.
Welcome to the accommodations Zimmer LaSadot at Sde Yizhak.
|Detailed below is the primary information regarding the site and the variety of services and facilities it offers.|
A more detailed and full account will be uploaded soon.
|At the site there are accomodations (Zimmers) as follows:|
- A wood cabin, suitable for couples and/or families
- Villa / vacation house for couples, families, groups and/or parties
Services and amenities in your room:
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pets Allowed.
- Wired or wireless Internet access
- Air conditioning available
- Free hot drinks - coffee, tea, milk, sugar
- A kitchenette for light meals
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD Player Stereo/Radio System
Methods of paymentIn place and surrounding area
- Garden furniture
- Outdoor grills
- Private pool for the guests
Meal Options:ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Free entrance to the Kibbutz/settlement pool