Romantican – Wooden Cabins
Zimmers on Moshav Korazim – by the Sea of Galilee
Opposite the views of the hills of the Galilee and the Golan Heights on the Korazim Village are these 4 luxuries and romantic wooden cabins: Romeo, Julia, Amnon and Tamar, which are suitable for loving couples or for couples with one child. Each cabin has a balcony facing the Mount Arbel view and outside a lawn area with seating areas and a barbeque corner.
In the Romantic Cabins you will find the following:
- Luxury double Jacuzzi
- Scented candles and incense sticks.
- Kitchen with utensils
- Dining area
- Cable television
- Stereo system and DVD
- Air conditioning
- A rich and selective breakfast can be served to your cabin.
- You may celebrate private events such as: marriage proposals, honeymoons, bridal nights, birthdays (please book in advance).
In the courtyard:
- Lawn area
- Private swimming pool
- Night lighting
- Barbeque corner
You are also welcome to enjoy the many sites and attractions in the area:
The Sea of Galilee beaches, Nahal Amoud, the Golan Heights, The Hermon Mountains resort, kayaks in the Jordan River, Nahum Village, jeep and tractor tours, horse riding and many more.
|Israel Bed and Breakfast B&B, Israel Hotels, Israel Rural Tourism|
Zimmers Country Lodging Guest Rooms Guest House Accommodations
Welcome to the accommodations Romantican – Wooden Cabins at Korazim.
|Detailed below is the primary information regarding the site and the variety of services and facilities it offers.|
A more detailed and full account will be uploaded soon.
|At the site there are accomodations (Zimmers) as follows:|
Additions:Services and amenities in your room:
- A wood cabin, suitable for couples and/or families
- Accommodations suitable for families and/or groups
- Air conditioning available
- Free hot drinks - coffee, tea, milk, sugar
- A completely accessorized kitchenette
- Plasma/LCD screen television
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD Player Stereo/Radio System
Methods of paymentIn place and surrounding area
- Outdoor grills
- Private pool for the guests
- Free entrance to the Kibbutz/settlement pool